Transparent Multichannel IPv6
In this project the advantages of multiple heterogeneous communication links, e.g. satellite and terrestrial communication, are combined.Read more ...
Multi Battery Systems – Hybrid and New Storage Simulation Tool
The project in cooperation with the Siemens AG addresses the modeling of various electrochemical battery technologies. In the process, we examine well-established battery types as well as systems of the post-lithium generation.Read more ...
Power System Analysis – KOSiNeK
The objective of this project is to extend an existing holistic system-oriented modeling approach for the German electrical power system to give statements about the future development of the German power system within the European context.Read more ...
A⁵: Development Method for Driver Assistance Systems based on a Domain-Specific Language
Development of a textual domain-specific language for the system specification of modern driver assistance systems in the automotive domain with automatic generation of further artifacts.Read more ...
Formal verification and validation of test methods for complex vehicle safety systems in virtual environments
Integral safety functions provide a significant contribution to the protection of occupants and other road users. It is a framework be created, that verifies and validates test methods for complex vehicle safety systems in virtual environments.Read more ...
Smart Grid Services
In this project we investigate communication-enabled applications within smart grid.Read more ...
Flying Ad-Hoc Network (FANET) for exchanging information amongst foot-launched gliders.Read more ...
Energy System Analysis
The phase-out of nuclear power is connected with great challenges for the energy system of the German federal state Bavaria. In this project a hybrid simulation model for the energy transition in Bavaria is developed.Read more ...
Model support in design, test, and monitoring of image system architectures
In this project we develop the model-based approach for the efficient design of image processing applications. Our approach aims to help the designer to define the right system architecture in the first phases of a project's life-cycle.Read more ...
Veins – Vehicles in Network Simulation
Veins, our widespread simulation tool for vehicular networks couples network with traffic simulation and, by employing realistic network models, allows for the detailed investigation of vehicular communication.Read more ...
Smart Grid Solar
The dimensioning and subsequent operation of residential areas with photovoltaic systems and battery storage have to be evaluated and optimized. The optimization and simulation models are created with our simulation kit i7-AnyEnergy.
Hybrid Simulation of Smart Energy Systems
The technical and economic impact of renewable energy in systems with producers, consumers, networks, and storage is explored. With our simulation kit i7-AnyEnergy, hybrid simulation models of such networked energy systems can be created.Read more ...
Concurrency in timed usage models for system testing in the automotive domain
Statistical testing with usage models represents a model-based testing approach that allows to test complex systems. The goal of the project is to enhance this method so that concurrent aspects of the sytem under test (SUT) are supported.Read more ...
Privacy in Vehicular Networks
Permanent data transmission in vehicular networks pose a risk when it comes to the preservation of privacy of drivers. This project focuses on approaches and their evaluation to protect drivers' privacy.Read more ...
ProHTA: Prospective Assessment of Healthcare Technologies
Innovative health technology is in great demand and offers high potentials for all involved stake-holders (e.g. patients). ProHTA is an approach that uses simulation to indicate the effects of new technologies early before the design and development.Read more ...
Network Calculus and Optimization
Network Calculus is a system theoretic approach for deterministic performance evaluation and allows to determine bound for end-to-end delays, buffer space and outgoing traffic.Read more ...
- Web Cluster Laboratory
- Transmission of Safety-Relevant Sensor Data in Intra-Car Communication Systems
- Telematics Services in Hybrid Networks
- Software-in-the-Loop Simulation and Testing of Highly Dependable Distributed Automotive Applications
- Sichere intelligente Mobilität – Testfeld Deutschland
- Requirements oriented testing with Markov chain usage models in the automotive domain
- Quality of Service of Networked Embedded Systems
- monk-it – Efficient distributed monitoring, attack detection, and event correlation
- Modeling of External and Internal Impact Factors on the Performance of Wireless Local Area Networks
- Integrated Modeling Platforms for Computer Infrastructures
- GeTTeMo – Systematische Generierung von Testszenarien aus benutzungsorientierten Testmodellen
- Data Quality and the Control of Automotive Manufacturing
- CoCar – Cooperative Cars
- ACOOWEE – Activity Oriented Programming of Wireless Sensor Networks
- e-NUE: Co-Simulation of Electrified and Connected Vehicles
- ALF: Autonomous Localization Framework
- Analysis Methods for Non-Markovian Models
- ROSES – Robot Assisted Sensor Networks